[0/9] Add SD host controller support for SC9860 platform
mbox series

Message ID cover.1558346019.git.baolin.wang@linaro.org
Headers show
Series
  • Add SD host controller support for SC9860 platform
Related show

Message

(Exiting) Baolin Wang May 20, 2019, 10:11 a.m. UTC
This patch set adds optional clock support, HS400 enhanced strobe mode support,
PHY DLL configuration and other optimization to make the SD host controller
can work well on the Spreadtrum SC9860 platform.

Baolin Wang (9):
  mmc: sdhci-sprd: Check the enable clock's return value correctly
  dt-bindings: mmc: sprd: Add another optional clock documentation
  mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add optional gate clock support
  mmc: sdhci-sprd: Implement the get_max_timeout_count() interface
  mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add HS400 enhanced strobe mode
  mmc: sdhci-sprd: Enable PHY DLL to make clock stable
  dt-bindings: mmc: sprd: Add PHY DLL delay documentation
  mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add PHY DLL delay configuration
  arm64: dts: sprd: Add Spreadtrum SD host controller support

 .../devicetree/bindings/mmc/sdhci-sprd.txt         |   19 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/sprd/whale2.dtsi               |   35 ++++
 drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-sprd.c                      |  171 +++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

Comments

(Exiting) Baolin Wang June 3, 2019, 8:41 a.m. UTC | #1
Hi Adrian & Ulf,

On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 18:12, Baolin Wang <baolin.wang@linaro.org> wrote:
>
> This patch set adds optional clock support, HS400 enhanced strobe mode support,
> PHY DLL configuration and other optimization to make the SD host controller
> can work well on the Spreadtrum SC9860 platform.

Do you have any comments for this patch set? Thanks.

>
> Baolin Wang (9):
>   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Check the enable clock's return value correctly
>   dt-bindings: mmc: sprd: Add another optional clock documentation
>   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add optional gate clock support
>   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Implement the get_max_timeout_count() interface
>   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add HS400 enhanced strobe mode
>   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Enable PHY DLL to make clock stable
>   dt-bindings: mmc: sprd: Add PHY DLL delay documentation
>   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add PHY DLL delay configuration
>   arm64: dts: sprd: Add Spreadtrum SD host controller support
>
>  .../devicetree/bindings/mmc/sdhci-sprd.txt         |   19 +++
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/sprd/whale2.dtsi               |   35 ++++
>  drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-sprd.c                      |  171 +++++++++++++++++++-
>  3 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
>
> --
> 1.7.9.5
>
Ulf Hansson June 4, 2019, 7:13 a.m. UTC | #2
On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 10:42, Baolin Wang <baolin.wang@linaro.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Adrian & Ulf,
>
> On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 18:12, Baolin Wang <baolin.wang@linaro.org> wrote:
> >
> > This patch set adds optional clock support, HS400 enhanced strobe mode support,
> > PHY DLL configuration and other optimization to make the SD host controller
> > can work well on the Spreadtrum SC9860 platform.
>
> Do you have any comments for this patch set? Thanks.
>

Seems like the series is almost ready to go. However, due to a few the
minor comments/questions from Adrian, I am expecting a new version
from you before applying.

Kind regards
Uffe

> >
> > Baolin Wang (9):
> >   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Check the enable clock's return value correctly
> >   dt-bindings: mmc: sprd: Add another optional clock documentation
> >   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add optional gate clock support
> >   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Implement the get_max_timeout_count() interface
> >   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add HS400 enhanced strobe mode
> >   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Enable PHY DLL to make clock stable
> >   dt-bindings: mmc: sprd: Add PHY DLL delay documentation
> >   mmc: sdhci-sprd: Add PHY DLL delay configuration
> >   arm64: dts: sprd: Add Spreadtrum SD host controller support
> >
> >  .../devicetree/bindings/mmc/sdhci-sprd.txt         |   19 +++
> >  arch/arm64/boot/dts/sprd/whale2.dtsi               |   35 ++++
> >  drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-sprd.c                      |  171 +++++++++++++++++++-
> >  3 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
> >
> > --
> > 1.7.9.5
> >
>
>
> --
> Baolin Wang
> Best Regards
(Exiting) Baolin Wang June 4, 2019, 7:21 a.m. UTC | #3
On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 15:14, Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@linaro.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 10:42, Baolin Wang <baolin.wang@linaro.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Adrian & Ulf,
> >
> > On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 18:12, Baolin Wang <baolin.wang@linaro.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > This patch set adds optional clock support, HS400 enhanced strobe mode support,
> > > PHY DLL configuration and other optimization to make the SD host controller
> > > can work well on the Spreadtrum SC9860 platform.
> >
> > Do you have any comments for this patch set? Thanks.
> >
>
> Seems like the series is almost ready to go. However, due to a few the
> minor comments/questions from Adrian, I am expecting a new version
> from you before applying.

Okay, I am preparing the V2 with addressing the minor comment. Thanks.