[GIT,PULL] ASoC fixes for v5.6
mbox series

Message ID 20200205094707.GD3897@sirena.org.uk
State New
Headers show
Series
  • [GIT,PULL] ASoC fixes for v5.6
Related show

Pull-request

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git tags/asoc-v5.6-2

Message

Mark Brown Feb. 5, 2020, 9:47 a.m. UTC
The following changes since commit d8e2e0d2491e78f3f7b451c3a93ba29950efe2cf:

  ASoC: soc-core: remove null_snd_soc_ops (2020-01-23 12:20:06 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git tags/asoc-v5.6-2

for you to fetch changes up to 42b716359beca10684195fd6e93a74ecd8ca8003:

  ASoC: wcd934x: Add missing COMMON_CLK dependency (2020-02-04 11:22:30 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ASoC: Fixes for v5.6

A collection of updates for bugs fixed since the initial pull
request, the most important one being the addition of COMMON_CLK
for wcd934x which is needed for MFD to be merged.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Akshu Agrawal (1):
      ASoC: amd: Fix simultaneous playback and capture

Bard Liao (1):
      ASoC: intel: soc-acpi-intel-icl-match: fix rt715 ADR

Guennadi Liakhovetski (2):
      ASoC: SOF: fix an Oops, caused by invalid topology
      ASoC: Intel: consistent HDMI codec probing code

Jon Hunter (1):
      ASoC: tegra: Revert 24 and 32 bit support

Kai Vehmanen (3):
      ASoC: SOF: Intel: refactor i915_get/put functions
      ASoC: SOF: Intel: do not disable i915 power during probe
      ASoC: SOF: trace: fix unconditional free in trace release

Marek Szyprowski (1):
      ASoC: max98090: silence lockdep warning

Nathan Chancellor (1):
      ASoC: rt1015: Remove unnecessary const

Oder Chiou (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Remove the Bard Liao from the MAINTAINERS of Realtek CODECs

Pan Xiuli (1):
      ASoC: SOF: pci: add missing default_fw_name of JasperLake

Pierre-Louis Bossart (2):
      ASoC: SOF: core: free trace on errors
      ASoC: SOF: core: release resources on errors in probe_continue

Ravulapati Vishnu vardhan rao (1):
      ASoC: amd: Fix for Subsequent Playback issue.

Srinivas Kandagatla (1):
      ASoC: wcd934x: Add missing COMMON_CLK dependency

Takashi Iwai (4):
      ASoC: rt1308-sdw: Add __maybe_unused to PM callbacks
      ASoC: rt700: Add __maybe_unused to PM callbacks
      ASoC: rt711: Add __maybe_unused to PM callbacks
      ASoC: rt715: Add __maybe_unused to PM callbacks

Yong Zhi (1):
      ASoC: SOF: Intel: add PCI ID for JasperLake

 MAINTAINERS                                       |  1 -
 sound/soc/amd/raven/acp3x-i2s.c                   | 12 ++++---
 sound/soc/amd/raven/acp3x-pcm-dma.c               | 14 ++++-----
 sound/soc/codecs/Kconfig                          |  1 +
 sound/soc/codecs/max98090.c                       |  3 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/rt1015.c                         |  2 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/rt1308-sdw.c                     |  4 +--
 sound/soc/codecs/rt700-sdw.c                      |  4 +--
 sound/soc/codecs/rt711-sdw.c                      |  4 +--
 sound/soc/codecs/rt715-sdw.c                      |  4 +--
 sound/soc/intel/boards/bxt_da7219_max98357a.c     | 14 ++++-----
 sound/soc/intel/boards/bxt_rt298.c                | 14 ++++-----
 sound/soc/intel/boards/cml_rt1011_rt5682.c        | 13 ++++----
 sound/soc/intel/boards/glk_rt5682_max98357a.c     | 16 +++++-----
 sound/soc/intel/boards/sof_rt5682.c               | 15 ++++-----
 sound/soc/intel/common/soc-acpi-intel-icl-match.c |  2 +-
 sound/soc/sof/core.c                              | 38 ++++++++++-------------
 sound/soc/sof/intel/hda-codec.c                   | 21 ++++---------
 sound/soc/sof/intel/hda.c                         |  3 +-
 sound/soc/sof/intel/hda.h                         |  7 ++---
 sound/soc/sof/pcm.c                               | 10 ++++++
 sound/soc/sof/pm.c                                |  4 +++
 sound/soc/sof/sof-pci-dev.c                       |  3 ++
 sound/soc/sof/trace.c                             |  7 +++--
 sound/soc/tegra/tegra30_i2s.c                     | 25 +++------------
 25 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 123 deletions(-)

Comments

Mark Brown Feb. 5, 2020, 10:20 a.m. UTC | #1
On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 09:47:07AM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:

> A collection of updates for bugs fixed since the initial pull
> request, the most important one being the addition of COMMON_CLK
> for wcd934x which is needed for MFD to be merged.

There'll be another patch on top of that which fixes some
additional cases.
Takashi Iwai Feb. 5, 2020, 11:46 a.m. UTC | #2
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 10:47:07 +0100,
Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> The following changes since commit d8e2e0d2491e78f3f7b451c3a93ba29950efe2cf:
> 
>   ASoC: soc-core: remove null_snd_soc_ops (2020-01-23 12:20:06 +0000)
> 
> are available in the Git repository at:
> 
>   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git tags/asoc-v5.6-2
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 42b716359beca10684195fd6e93a74ecd8ca8003:
> 
>   ASoC: wcd934x: Add missing COMMON_CLK dependency (2020-02-04 11:22:30 +0000)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> ASoC: Fixes for v5.6
> 
> A collection of updates for bugs fixed since the initial pull
> request, the most important one being the addition of COMMON_CLK
> for wcd934x which is needed for MFD to be merged.

Pulled now.  Thanks.


Takashi
Takashi Iwai Feb. 5, 2020, 11:47 a.m. UTC | #3
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 11:20:25 +0100,
Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 09:47:07AM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> > A collection of updates for bugs fixed since the initial pull
> > request, the most important one being the addition of COMMON_CLK
> > for wcd934x which is needed for MFD to be merged.
> 
> There'll be another patch on top of that which fixes some
> additional cases.

Is the additional PR planned in this week, or later?


thanks,

Takashi
Mark Brown Feb. 5, 2020, 12:30 p.m. UTC | #4
On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 12:47:28PM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Mark Brown wrote:

> > There'll be another patch on top of that which fixes some
> > additional cases.

> Is the additional PR planned in this week, or later?

Later today or tomorrow, depending on when CI finishes and stuff
I've got on today.
Takashi Iwai Feb. 5, 2020, 1:43 p.m. UTC | #5
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 13:30:51 +0100,
Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 12:47:28PM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> > Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> > > There'll be another patch on top of that which fixes some
> > > additional cases.
> 
> > Is the additional PR planned in this week, or later?
> 
> Later today or tomorrow, depending on when CI finishes and stuff
> I've got on today.

OK, my plan was to submit to Linus in tomorrow, so hopefully it can
catch up beforehand.


thanks,

Takashi