[PULL] l10n updates for 2.26.0 round 2
mbox series

Message ID 20200321102328.20755-1-zhiyou.jx@alibaba-inc.com
State New
Headers show
Series
  • [PULL] l10n updates for 2.26.0 round 2
Related show

Pull-request

git@github.com:git-l10n/git-po.git tags/l10n-2.26.0-rnd2

Message

Jiang Xin March 21, 2020, 10:23 a.m. UTC
From: Jiang Xin <worldhello.net@gmail.com>

Hi Junio,

This is the pull request for git 2.26.0. During this round, there are 11
l10n teams made their contributions, and Emir SARI contributed Turkish
translations, which is a new l10n language support for Git.

Please pull the following l10n updates for Git 2.26.0.

The following changes since commit b4374e96c84ed9394fed363973eb540da308ed4f:

  Git 2.26-rc1 (2020-03-09 11:21:21 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git@github.com:git-l10n/git-po.git tags/l10n-2.26.0-rnd2

for you to fetch changes up to 1ae3a389c7a1cf5078bd07389f05252c534a834d:

  l10n: de.po: Update German translation for Git 2.26.0 (2020-03-20 12:19:22 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
l10n-2.26.0-rnd2

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alessandro Menti (2):
      l10n: it.po: update the Italian translation for Git 2.26.0 round 1
      l10n: it.po: update the Italian translation for Git 2.26.0 round 2

Alexander Shopov (2):
      l10n: bg.po: Updated Bulgarian translation (4835t)
      l10n: bg.po: Updated Bulgarian translation (4839t)

Christopher Diaz Riveros (1):
      l10n: es: 2.26.0 round#2

Emir Sarı (5):
      l10n: tr: Add Turkish translation team info
      l10n: tr: Add Turkish translations
      l10n: tr: Add glossary for Turkish translations
      l10n: tr: v2.26.0 round 2
      l10n: tr: Fix a couple of ambiguities

Fangyi Zhou (1):
      l10n: zh_CN: Revise v2.26.0 translation

Jean-Noël Avila (2):
      l10n: fr v2.26.0 rnd1
      l10n: fr : v2.26.0 rnd 2

Jiang Xin (11):
      Merge branch 'master' of github.com:git-l10n/git-po
      l10n: git.pot: v2.26.0 round 1 (73 new, 38 removed)
      Merge branch of github.com:alshopov/git-po into master
      Merge branch 'fr_2.26.0' of github.com:jnavila/git
      Merge branch 'master' of github.com:nafmo/git-l10n-sv
      Merge branch 'master' of github.com:git/git into git-po-master
      l10n: git.pot: v2.26.0 round 2 (7 new, 2 removed)
      Merge branch of github.com:bitigchi/git-po into master
      Merge branch of github.com:alshopov/git-po into master
      Merge branch of github.com:ChrisADR/git-po into master
      l10n: zh_CN: for git v2.26.0 l10n round 1 and 2

Jordi Mas (3):
      l10n: Update Catalan translation
      l10n: Update Catalan translation
      l10n: Update Catalan translation

Matthias Rüster (1):
      l10n: de.po: Update German translation for Git 2.26.0

Peter Krefting (2):
      l10n: sv.po: Update Swedish translation (4835t0f0u)
      l10n: sv.po: Update Swedish translation (4839t0f0u)

Ralf Thielow (1):
      l10n: de.po: add missing space

Trần Ngọc Quân (1):
      l10n: vi(4839t): Updated Vietnamese translation for v2.26.0

Yi-Jyun Pan (2):
      l10n: zh_TW.po: v2.26.0 round 1 (11 untranslated)
      l10n: zh_TW.po: v2.26.0 round 2 (0 untranslated)

Đoàn Trần Công Danh (1):
      l10n: vi: fix translation + grammar

 po/TEAMS    |     4 +
 po/bg.po    |  5404 +++++++------
 po/ca.po    |   517 +-
 po/de.po    |  5664 +++++++-------
 po/es.po    |  5529 +++++++------
 po/fr.po    |  5490 +++++++------
 po/git.pot  |  5228 +++++++------
 po/it.po    |  5631 +++++++-------
 po/sv.po    |  5559 +++++++------
 po/tr.po    | 24563 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/vi.po    |  5560 +++++++------
 po/zh_CN.po |  5387 +++++++------
 po/zh_TW.po |  5710 +++++++-------
 13 files changed, 53994 insertions(+), 26252 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 po/tr.po

--
Jiang Xin

Comments

Jiang Xin March 21, 2020, 10:39 a.m. UTC | #1
Hi Junio,

Jiang Xin <worldhello.net@gmail.com> 于2020年3月21日周六 下午6:23写道:
> 13 files changed, 53994 insertions(+), 26252 deletions(-)
> create mode 100755 po/tr.po

File "po/tr.po" has a wrong file mode, which should be 644 instead of 755.
I will add a new checkpoint for this.

Please pull tag "l10n-2.26.0-rnd2.1".

---

This is the pull request for git 2.26.0. During this round, there are 11
l10n teams made their contributions, and Emir SARI contributed Turkish
translations, which is a new l10n language support for Git.

The following changes since commit b4374e96c84ed9394fed363973eb540da308ed4f:

  Git 2.26-rc1 (2020-03-09 11:21:21 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git@github.com:git-l10n/git-po.git tags/l10n-2.26.0-rnd2.1

for you to fetch changes up to 1557364fb485603dcabea23a84fae8d2038dc27c:

  l10n: tr.po: change file mode to 644 (2020-03-21 18:26:56 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
l10n-2.26.0-rnd2.1

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alessandro Menti (2):
      l10n: it.po: update the Italian translation for Git 2.26.0 round 1
      l10n: it.po: update the Italian translation for Git 2.26.0 round 2

Alexander Shopov (2):
      l10n: bg.po: Updated Bulgarian translation (4835t)
      l10n: bg.po: Updated Bulgarian translation (4839t)

Christopher Diaz Riveros (1):
      l10n: es: 2.26.0 round#2

Emir Sarı (5):
      l10n: tr: Add Turkish translation team info
      l10n: tr: Add Turkish translations
      l10n: tr: Add glossary for Turkish translations
      l10n: tr: v2.26.0 round 2
      l10n: tr: Fix a couple of ambiguities

Fangyi Zhou (1):
      l10n: zh_CN: Revise v2.26.0 translation

Jean-Noël Avila (2):
      l10n: fr v2.26.0 rnd1
      l10n: fr : v2.26.0 rnd 2

Jiang Xin (12):
      Merge branch 'master' of github.com:git-l10n/git-po
      l10n: git.pot: v2.26.0 round 1 (73 new, 38 removed)
      Merge branch of github.com:alshopov/git-po into master
      Merge branch 'fr_2.26.0' of github.com:jnavila/git
      Merge branch 'master' of github.com:nafmo/git-l10n-sv
      Merge branch 'master' of github.com:git/git into git-po-master
      l10n: git.pot: v2.26.0 round 2 (7 new, 2 removed)
      Merge branch of github.com:bitigchi/git-po into master
      Merge branch of github.com:alshopov/git-po into master
      Merge branch of github.com:ChrisADR/git-po into master
      l10n: zh_CN: for git v2.26.0 l10n round 1 and 2
      l10n: tr.po: change file mode to 644

Jordi Mas (3):
      l10n: Update Catalan translation
      l10n: Update Catalan translation
      l10n: Update Catalan translation

Matthias Rüster (1):
      l10n: de.po: Update German translation for Git 2.26.0

Peter Krefting (2):
      l10n: sv.po: Update Swedish translation (4835t0f0u)
      l10n: sv.po: Update Swedish translation (4839t0f0u)

Ralf Thielow (1):
      l10n: de.po: add missing space

Trần Ngọc Quân (1):
      l10n: vi(4839t): Updated Vietnamese translation for v2.26.0

Yi-Jyun Pan (2):
      l10n: zh_TW.po: v2.26.0 round 1 (11 untranslated)
      l10n: zh_TW.po: v2.26.0 round 2 (0 untranslated)

Đoàn Trần Công Danh (1):
      l10n: vi: fix translation + grammar

 po/TEAMS    |     4 +
 po/bg.po    |  5404 +++++++------
 po/ca.po    |   517 +-
 po/de.po    |  5664 +++++++-------
 po/es.po    |  5529 +++++++------
 po/fr.po    |  5490 +++++++------
 po/git.pot  |  5228 +++++++------
 po/it.po    |  5631 +++++++-------
 po/sv.po    |  5559 +++++++------
 po/tr.po    | 24563 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/vi.po    |  5560 +++++++------
 po/zh_CN.po |  5387 +++++++------
 po/zh_TW.po |  5710 +++++++-------
 13 files changed, 53994 insertions(+), 26252 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 po/tr.po

--
Jiang Xin
Junio C Hamano March 21, 2020, 6:58 p.m. UTC | #2
Jiang Xin <worldhello.net@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Junio,
>
> Jiang Xin <worldhello.net@gmail.com> 于2020年3月21日周六 下午6:23写道:
>> 13 files changed, 53994 insertions(+), 26252 deletions(-)
>> create mode 100755 po/tr.po
>
> File "po/tr.po" has a wrong file mode, which should be 644 instead of 755.
> I will add a new checkpoint for this.
>
> Please pull tag "l10n-2.26.0-rnd2.1".

Will do.  Thanks.

> ---
>
> This is the pull request for git 2.26.0. During this round, there are 11
> l10n teams made their contributions, and Emir SARI contributed Turkish
> translations, which is a new l10n language support for Git.
>
> The following changes since commit b4374e96c84ed9394fed363973eb540da308ed4f:
>
>   Git 2.26-rc1 (2020-03-09 11:21:21 -0700)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   git@github.com:git-l10n/git-po.git tags/l10n-2.26.0-rnd2.1
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 1557364fb485603dcabea23a84fae8d2038dc27c:
>
>   l10n: tr.po: change file mode to 644 (2020-03-21 18:26:56 +0800)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> l10n-2.26.0-rnd2.1
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Alessandro Menti (2):
>       l10n: it.po: update the Italian translation for Git 2.26.0 round 1
>       l10n: it.po: update the Italian translation for Git 2.26.0 round 2
>
> Alexander Shopov (2):
>       l10n: bg.po: Updated Bulgarian translation (4835t)
>       l10n: bg.po: Updated Bulgarian translation (4839t)
>
> Christopher Diaz Riveros (1):
>       l10n: es: 2.26.0 round#2
>
> Emir Sarı (5):
>       l10n: tr: Add Turkish translation team info
>       l10n: tr: Add Turkish translations
>       l10n: tr: Add glossary for Turkish translations
>       l10n: tr: v2.26.0 round 2
>       l10n: tr: Fix a couple of ambiguities
>
> Fangyi Zhou (1):
>       l10n: zh_CN: Revise v2.26.0 translation
>
> Jean-Noël Avila (2):
>       l10n: fr v2.26.0 rnd1
>       l10n: fr : v2.26.0 rnd 2
>
> Jiang Xin (12):
>       Merge branch 'master' of github.com:git-l10n/git-po
>       l10n: git.pot: v2.26.0 round 1 (73 new, 38 removed)
>       Merge branch of github.com:alshopov/git-po into master
>       Merge branch 'fr_2.26.0' of github.com:jnavila/git
>       Merge branch 'master' of github.com:nafmo/git-l10n-sv
>       Merge branch 'master' of github.com:git/git into git-po-master
>       l10n: git.pot: v2.26.0 round 2 (7 new, 2 removed)
>       Merge branch of github.com:bitigchi/git-po into master
>       Merge branch of github.com:alshopov/git-po into master
>       Merge branch of github.com:ChrisADR/git-po into master
>       l10n: zh_CN: for git v2.26.0 l10n round 1 and 2
>       l10n: tr.po: change file mode to 644
>
> Jordi Mas (3):
>       l10n: Update Catalan translation
>       l10n: Update Catalan translation
>       l10n: Update Catalan translation
>
> Matthias Rüster (1):
>       l10n: de.po: Update German translation for Git 2.26.0
>
> Peter Krefting (2):
>       l10n: sv.po: Update Swedish translation (4835t0f0u)
>       l10n: sv.po: Update Swedish translation (4839t0f0u)
>
> Ralf Thielow (1):
>       l10n: de.po: add missing space
>
> Trần Ngọc Quân (1):
>       l10n: vi(4839t): Updated Vietnamese translation for v2.26.0
>
> Yi-Jyun Pan (2):
>       l10n: zh_TW.po: v2.26.0 round 1 (11 untranslated)
>       l10n: zh_TW.po: v2.26.0 round 2 (0 untranslated)
>
> Đoàn Trần Công Danh (1):
>       l10n: vi: fix translation + grammar
>
>  po/TEAMS    |     4 +
>  po/bg.po    |  5404 +++++++------
>  po/ca.po    |   517 +-
>  po/de.po    |  5664 +++++++-------
>  po/es.po    |  5529 +++++++------
>  po/fr.po    |  5490 +++++++------
>  po/git.pot  |  5228 +++++++------
>  po/it.po    |  5631 +++++++-------
>  po/sv.po    |  5559 +++++++------
>  po/tr.po    | 24563 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  po/vi.po    |  5560 +++++++------
>  po/zh_CN.po |  5387 +++++++------
>  po/zh_TW.po |  5710 +++++++-------
>  13 files changed, 53994 insertions(+), 26252 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 po/tr.po
>
> --
> Jiang Xin