Show patches with: Submitter = Liam Girdwood       |    Archived = No       |   216 patches
« 1 2 3 »
Patch Series A/R/T S/W/F Date Submitter Delegate State
[v2,12/12] ASoC: SOF: Add Build support for SOF core Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,11/12] ASoC: SOF: Add userspace ABI support Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,10/12] ASoC: SOF: Add PM support Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,09/12] ASoC: SOF: Add firmware loader support Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,08/12] ASoC: SOF: Add DSP HW abstraction operations Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,07/12] ASoC: SOF: Add DSP firmware trace event support Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,06/12] ASoC: SOF: Add support for loading topologies Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,05/12] ASoC: SOF: Add PCM operations support Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,04/12] ASoC: SOF: Add support for IPC IO between DSP and Host Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,03/12] ASoC: SOF: Add driver debug support. Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,02/12] ASoC: SOF: Add Sound Open Firmware KControl support Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,01/12] ASoC: SOF: Add Sound Open Firmware driver core Sound Open Firmware Core - - - 0 0 0 2018-08-31 Liam Girdwood New
[11/11] ASoC: SOF: Add Build support for SOF core - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[10/11] ASoC: SOF: Add userspace ABI support - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[09/11] ASoC: SOF: Add firmware loader support - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[08/11] ASoC: SOF: Add DSP HW abstraction operations - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[07/11] ASoC: SOF: Add DSP firmware trace event support - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[06/11] ASoC: SOF: Add support for loading topologies - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[05/11] ASoC: SOF: Add PCM operations support - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[04/11] ASoC: SOF: Add support for IPC IO between DSP and Host - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[03/11] ASoC: SOF: Add driver debug support. - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[02/11] ASoC: SOF: Add Sound Open Firmware KControl support - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[01/11] ASoC: SOF: Add Sound Open Firmware driver core - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-19 Liam Girdwood New
[v4] ALSA: core: Allow drivers to set R/W wait time. - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-06 Liam Girdwood New
[v3] ALSA: core: Allow drivers to set R/W wait time. - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-03 Liam Girdwood New
[v2] ALSA: core: Allow drivers to set R/W wait time. - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-02 Liam Girdwood New
[v2] ASoC: core: Allow topology to override machine driver FE DAI link config. - - - 0 0 0 2018-07-02 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2] ASoC: topology: Add callback for DAPM route load/unload - - - 0 0 0 2018-06-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2] ASoC: topology: Give more data to clients via callbacks - - - 0 0 0 2018-06-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: DAPM: Fix potential DAI widget pointer deref when linking DAIs - - - 0 0 0 2018-06-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2,6/6] ASoC: topology: Add support for compressed PCMs - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,5/6] ASoC: topology: Check widget kcontrols before deref. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2,4/6] ASoC: topology: Add callback for DAPM route load/unload - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2,3/6] ASoC: topology: Give more data to clients via callbacks - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2,2/6] ASoC: core: Add name prefix for machines with topology rewrites - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2,1/6] ASoC: core: Allow topology to override machine driver FE DAI link config. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2] ASoC: topology: Fix kcontrol name string handling. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-27 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2] ASoC: topology: Fix bugs of freeing soc topology. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-26 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: topology: Fix SND_SOC_TPLG_INDEX_ALL for freeing soc topology. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Add support for compressed PCMs - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ALSA: core: Allow drivers to set R/W wait time. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: pcm: improve debug output for DPCM BE searching. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Fix kcontrol name string handling. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: topology: Check widget kcontrols before deref. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Give more data to clients via callbacks - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: core: Add name prefix for machines with different topologies - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: core: Allow topology to override machine driver FE DAI link config. - - - 0 0 0 2018-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
alsa-lib: topology: fix DSP_B mode string - - - 0 0 0 2017-11-01 Liam Girdwood New
alsa-lib: topology: fix usage of SND_TPLG_INDEX_ALL when checking routes - - - 0 0 0 2017-09-12 Liam Girdwood New
alsa-lib: topology: Fix private data for BEs - - - 0 0 0 2017-09-12 Liam Girdwood New
alsa-lib: topology: Fix private data for BEs - - - 0 0 0 2017-08-22 Liam Girdwood New
alsa-lib: topology: improve verbose output for block output. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-30 Liam Girdwood New
alsalib: topology: Add support for new widget types - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-30 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: topology: show index in debug when adding DAPM routes - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-29 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Fix usage of SND_SOC_TPLG_INDEX_ALL during load - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-29 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[PATCHv4] ASoC: dapm: Add new widget type for constructing DAPM graphs on DSPs. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-29 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v3] ASoC: dapm: Add new widget type snd_soc_dapm_dsp_component - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-15 Liam Girdwood New
topology: disable alsa-lib topology debug output by default. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: Add support for missing fields parser. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-14 Liam Girdwood New
alsatplg: fix topology compiler long option parsing - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: delete output file if parsing fails. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-09 Liam Girdwood New
[v2] ASoC: dapm: Add new widget type for constructing DAPM graphs on DSPs. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-09 Liam Girdwood New
[v2] ASoC: topology: Allow bespoke configuration post widget creation - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-09 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2] ASoC: topology: Fix build by declaring snd_kcontrol_new and soc_dai_link. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Dont free template strings whilst they are in use. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: rephrase deferred binding warning. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Allow bespoke configuration post widget creation - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood Accepted
ASoC: topology: Fix build by declaring snd_kcontrol_new and soc_dai_link. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: dapm: Add new widget type for constructing DAPM graphs on DSPs. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood New
alsatplg: fix topology compiler long option parsing - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood New
[3/3] topology: disable debug output by default. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood New
[2/3] topology: Add support for missing fields in parser. - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood New
[1/3] topology: Add support for new widget types - - - 0 0 0 2017-06-06 Liam Girdwood New
topology: Fix incorrect license in source comments. - - - 0 0 0 2017-01-24 Liam Girdwood New
topology: Add support for widget byte controls - - - 0 0 0 2016-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: add support for CTL access flags to config file - - - 0 0 0 2016-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: add support for pasring external ops in conf files - - - 0 0 0 2016-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: Add ops to bytes control. - - - 0 0 0 2016-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: fix debug output to print correct "max" value. - - - 0 0 0 2016-03-14 Liam Girdwood New
topology: fix debug output to print correct "max" value. - - - 0 0 0 2016-02-01 Liam Girdwood New
topology: Include <linux/types.h> in API header file - - - 0 0 0 2015-11-06 Liam Girdwood New
topology: Include <linux/types.h> in API header file - - - 0 0 0 2015-11-06 Liam Girdwood New
ASoC: intel: Fix SSP port configuration after RTD3 resume. - - - 0 0 0 2015-09-09 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v3,3/3] topology: A API calls to directly build topology data from templates - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-11 Liam Girdwood New
[v3,2/3] topology: Add C templates structure for building topology from C programs - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-11 Liam Girdwood New
[v3,1/3] core: add convenience macros to local.h - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-11 Liam Girdwood New
topology: fix file permissions for output file to 0600 - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-11 Liam Girdwood New
topology: fix output file unlinking - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-11 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,3/3] topology: A API calls to directly build topology data from templates - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-10 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,2/3] topology: Add C templates structure for building topology from C programs - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-10 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,1/3] topology: rename OBJECT_TYPE_ to SND_TPLG_TYPE_ - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-10 Liam Girdwood New
[3/3] topology: add support for adding bytes controls to widgets - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-07 Liam Girdwood New
[2/3] topology: A API calls to directly build topology data from templates - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-07 Liam Girdwood New
[1/3] topology: Add C templates structure for building topology from C programs - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-07 Liam Girdwood New
topology: print error prefix on error message. - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-07 Liam Girdwood New
topology: treat all DAPM controls types the same when copying - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-07 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,2/2] topology: Add ops support to byte control objects. - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-05 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,1/2] topology: update ABI to improve support for different TLV object types. - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-05 Liam Girdwood New
[v2,3/3] ASoC: topology: Add private data type and bump ABI version to 3 - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-05 Liam Girdwood Accepted
[v2,2/3] ASoC: topology: Add ops support to byte controls UAPI - - - 0 0 0 2015-08-05 Liam Girdwood Accepted
« 1 2 3 »