mbox series

[v2,0/3] adding gamma state checker for CHV and i965

Message ID 1568030503-26747-1-git-send-email-swati2.sharma@intel.com
Headers show
Series adding gamma state checker for CHV and i965 | expand

Message

Sharma, Swati2 Sept. 9, 2019, 12:01 p.m. UTC
In this patch series, added state checker to validate gamma lut values
for cherryview and i965 platforms. It's extension of the
patch series https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/328246/?series=58039
which enabled the basic infrastructure and state checker for 
few legacy platforms.

v2: Added last index rgb lut value from PIPEGCMAX to h/w blob [Jani]

Swati Sharma (3):
  drm/i915/display: Add gamma precision function for CHV
  drm/i915/display: Extract i965_read_luts()
  drm/i915/display: Extract chv_read_luts()

 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_color.c | 118 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h            |   7 ++
 2 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

Comments

Jani Nikula Sept. 10, 2019, 10:27 a.m. UTC | #1
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019, Swati Sharma <swati2.sharma@intel.com> wrote:
> In this patch series, added state checker to validate gamma lut values
> for cherryview and i965 platforms. It's extension of the
> patch series https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/328246/?series=58039
> which enabled the basic infrastructure and state checker for 
> few legacy platforms.
>
> v2: Added last index rgb lut value from PIPEGCMAX to h/w blob [Jani]

Pushed, thanks for the patches.

BR,
Jani.


>
> Swati Sharma (3):
>   drm/i915/display: Add gamma precision function for CHV
>   drm/i915/display: Extract i965_read_luts()
>   drm/i915/display: Extract chv_read_luts()
>
>  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_color.c | 118 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
>  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h            |   7 ++
>  2 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
Sharma, Swati2 Sept. 10, 2019, 10:53 a.m. UTC | #2
On 10-Sep-19 3:57 PM, Jani Nikula wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Sep 2019, Swati Sharma <swati2.sharma@intel.com> wrote:
>> In this patch series, added state checker to validate gamma lut values
>> for cherryview and i965 platforms. It's extension of the
>> patch series https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/328246/?series=58039
>> which enabled the basic infrastructure and state checker for
>> few legacy platforms.
>>
>> v2: Added last index rgb lut value from PIPEGCMAX to h/w blob [Jani]
> 
> Pushed, thanks for the patches.

Thanks Jani!
> 
> BR,
> Jani.
> 
> 
>>
>> Swati Sharma (3):
>>    drm/i915/display: Add gamma precision function for CHV
>>    drm/i915/display: Extract i965_read_luts()
>>    drm/i915/display: Extract chv_read_luts()
>>
>>   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_color.c | 118 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
>>   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h            |   7 ++
>>   2 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
>